What items are allowed in the stadium?
- Ponchos if worn or carried over the arm or in the original factory sealed (clear only) package
- Blankets/towels if unrolled or unfolded
- Small, handheld radios or TVs with earphones
- Cameras that are 12 inches or smaller (includes body, lens and filter)
- Banners/flags without sticks or poles
- Empty spray bottle
- Pre-Approved Stadium Bags/Purses - For examples, see below. (NFL CLEAR BAG POLICY IS IN EFFECT FOR ALL EVENTS AT RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM)
What items are prohibited in the stadium?
- All food, drinks, cans, bottles and glass
- Drugs and narcotics (prescription medication exception)
- Banners or flags with sticks or poles; items that could obstruct view
- Video cameras and cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter)
- Coolers and hard containers
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, bullhorns, whistles, vuvuzuelas, etc.)
- Items that could be missiles or projectiles
- Pets (except assistive animals)
- Recreational balls and equipment of any type (including footballs)
- Seat cushions
- Skates, skateboards, skate-shoes, all cycles and Segways
- Umbrellas or anything that would obstruct view
- Any item that can’t fit under a guest’s seat
- Unlawful weapons/fireworks (except those required by Florida Law or the Licensee’s admission policy)
- Non-Approved Bags/Purses - For examples, see below. (NFL CLEAR BAG POLICY IS IN EFFECT FOR ALL EVENTS AT RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM)
Is there an official Mike's Lot-branded map of Raymond James Stadium?
There sure is, thanks for asking! Click the link below to download a PDF version of the official Mike's Lot, Raymond James Stadium map.
What roads should I avoid when traveling to Mike's Lot?
Since there are a number that you should do your best to avoid, we've provided a map for easy reference. Click either the image or the link below to download a printable PDF version of the road closure map.